Saturday, May 14, 2011

Elephants, Lady Gaga, and Thoughts

I love elephants. That's probably why I have an elephant ring. They're so... powerful. I guess that's why I'm so attracted to big animals; the fact that they could kill me if they wanted, but they don't. There's just something really cool about seeing an animal that's bigger than your room, you know? I've never seen an elephant in real life, but my bucket list has a new addition: touch and/or ride an elephant. I'll let you know when that comes around. ;)




So, I kind of have a hero, inspiration, role model... and it's Lady Gaga. Not because she does drugs or sleeps around, but because of how freakin' ORIGINAL she is. She really isn't like anyone else in the world, and she's beautiful. She inspires me to be myself, and do whatever the hell I want, and just have fun in my life and not give a shit about what people think. I think that's a good thing to inspire someone about. To be original. Unfortunately I know some people who have no originality at all, and it makes me quite sad to think about how some people just can't think for themselves. Speak of the devil, a Lady Gaga song just came on my iPod.... ;)
















I have a lot of people in my life that I really don't care for, and I've decided that the best way to take care of that is to just erase them. Not wish them dead, or kill them, or hate them, but to just... Let them live their life while I live mine. It's a conclusion I'm sure we'll all have to face sometime, that our friends are not always going to be there for us, but it's a big part of growing up. Finding out what we like and what we don't, and being only sixteen I'm experiencing a lot of this. There are some things you'll never know about yourself unless you leave people behind and just go on your own. People will let you down; don't deny it. No one is perfect, and neither are you. Just relax and live your life how you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment