Wednesday, May 25, 2011

For Sarai ;)

My lovely friend, Sarai, was bugging me today at school to write on my blog, so here I am! Instead of doing an essay, that is. ;P 


Today, in 5th period, I went to the bathroom.(and for what happened next, I hate myself) This girl was puking into the toilet. There was another girl there, one you could consider 'popular' or 'preppy' or whatever you prefer. I was scared. I always talk about how much of a good person I am. But I didn't do anything. The other girl was the one who asked her, "Are you okay in there?". But not me. why? I don't have a fuckin' clue. I really cannot explain how much every step from the bathroom made me hate myself more. I thought about going back, but... I didn't. That girl needed someone's help. She may have just said, 'oh yeah I'm sick' or some crap like that, but what if she wasn't... What if she needed someone to be there for her? I try not to beat myself up about it, but it's so hard. 
 


On a different note, I am finding myself attracted to different, new things. Things that are reallllly weird, but also really cute... ;) I love these shoes, I don't know why just yet, but I do. I'm being drawn to the more big, flashy things... but I don't have the money to afford them. Right now I'm just saving up for a car! Like I need to buy these 
150 $ shoes instead, that's more than I make in one paycheck. But don't worry, my loves, (which is Sarai[maybe nancy], Anna, and Jason) I will one day be a millionaire with all of the wonderful clothes Lady Gaga possesses... <3

1 comment:

  1. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww! a post for me :) :) How wonderful!
    and i totally get the bathroom thing. Sometimes the right thing is the hardest thing :(
    but I love the crazy shoes! I want some for 300...not happening
    ~Sarai

    ReplyDelete