Friday, May 6, 2011

Lying on your bed, staring at the ceiling.

Sometimes all there is to do is just sit on your bed and stare at the ceiling. It's the best thing to do when listening to some seriously calming, low-key music. There's something really awesome about just... not doing anything. Actually, being bored is good for your brain. It's when you have the most creative thoughts. 


So I got these amazing earrings... and today I realized what my favorite color is.. it's that really nice, teal color. A light blue that has a hint of green, you know? And I love slouchy sweaters. Got it at a church rummage sale, 2$. 

I promise you, rummage sales, thrift stores, and antique shops are my life. There's nothing quite like giving an old piece of clothing a new life. It's like, when old people do something really fun. Hehehe.

P.S. Another thing I love? Plays. Especially when it's by a school, a high school, and it's still really good. :)

2 comments: